Southbridge Fitness Center Monthly Memberships
NOTE: Each of our memberships require either a 6 month or a 12 month term, with the exception of the Summer Weight Loss Membership special.
ALL NEW Summer Weight Loss Membership
Special 3 Month Term – Only For A Limited Time!
10 Private Training Sessions (45 min. each)
30 Day Supply Of Organic, GMO Free, Gluten Free Superfood Supplements
1 Healing Body Massage
Lose 10lbs Minimum Or Your Money Back Guaranteed
(2) Payments Of $675
OUR PRIVATE PACKAGES ARE ONSITE AND ONLINE.
Choose which type of membership you are interested in. Then CLICK the button below to set up an online assessment of your interest and goals!
Available in Brooklyn & Manhattan locations.
Private Training (1 On 1)
Train with expert fitness instructor ONSITE that will guide you to reach your ultimate fitness and overall wellness goals!
Buddy Training (2 On 1)
You and a buddy (friends, family, couples, etc.) train together and cheer each other on as you reach your fitness goals. Bond together in fitness and relationship.
Small Group (3 Or More)
Make it a team bonding experience as you challenge yourself and your teammates to achieve your fitness and wellness goals as a team!
SCHEDULE YOUR ASSESSMENT & GOAL SETTING SESSION TODAY!
NOTE: Memberships renew each month and are charged automatically, unless cancelled. Required 30 days notice prior to end of term before cancellation.
Try a single Session or Save MORE with Multi-Session Packs.
All Private Training Memberships And Packages Include:
1 Monthly FIT-D assessment per month
1 Healthy lifestyle coaching session per month
Weekly communication with your trainer via text messaging
COVID Compliance Information:
Proof of vaccination status will be required for entrance to Southbridge Fitness Center (Brooklyn and Manhattan) as of September 13th.
- Acceptable proof is one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use or licensed for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or authorized for emergency use by the World Health Organization.
Provide proof in one of the following forms:
- Physical immunization card
- Photo of immunization card
- Digital vaccine card (e.g., regional passes such as Excelsior in NYC, CLEAR, etc.
NYC guidelines do not allow unvaccinated members or guests to workout at Southbridge Fitness Center; and the city is not allowing any exceptions. If you are unable to provide proof of vaccination, please email us email@example.com related to your onsite membership or package agreement.
For those who are unable to get vaccinated due to a disability, Southbridge Fitness Center will follow the guidelines established by the NYC Commission on Human Rights. Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options related to your onsite membership or package agreement.
We encourage you to visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the latest updates and encourage all members to follow these best practices:
- Wear a mask. While not required, the CDC strongly recommends that people, even if vaccinated, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Utilize the disinfectant wipes available on the center main floor, entrance, restrooms, and stations to wipe down machines and equipment after use.